“Disneyland” Tour of Downtown Los Angeles
“Rediscover Downtown Los Angeles as I have” says your tour guide Charles Phoenix, “It’s just like a theme park!”
Experience the charm of MAIN STREET USA, exotica of ADVENTURELAND, wilderness of FRONTIERLAND, magic of FANTASYLAND, and future of TOMORROWLAND – all in the heart and soul of the city!
This tour of legendary L.A. landmarks includes Old Chinatown, Olvera Street, Phillipe’s, Bradbury Building, Carroll Avenue, Angel’s Flight, Bob Baker Marionette Theater, Union Station, Walt Disney Concert Hall and much, much more. You will never see downtown L.A. the same way again!
This 6-hour walking tour (we’ll ride on a school bus from location to location) begins at 11am sharp, outside, in front of the main entrance of Union Station, and ends at 5PM, also at Union Station located at 800 N. Alameda, Los Angeles, 90012.
Tour attractions include, but are not limited to:
- Union Station, the last grand train station built in the USA.
- A ride on the Gold Line “Monorail” to Chinatown‘s classic and colorful exotica.
- Olvera Street landmarks and flavor including a stop for Taquitos at Cileto Lindo, my treat!
- Phillipe’s for a “no host lunch” at LA’s iconic home of the French Dip sandwich
- Broadway Arcade, LA’s oldest “shopping center,” followed by extraordinary Batchelder Tile interior at the former Dutch Chocolate Shop as well as the interior of the Bradbury Building.
- Grand Central Market and a ride on Angel’s Flight up to the futuristic Water Garden on way to the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Carroll Avenue and a stroll through the largest concentration of Victorian houses in Southern California.
- Bob Baker’s Marionette Puppet Theater for a classic puppet show performance followed by cake and ice cream in the party room and much, much more!
- PLEASE NOTE: Lunch at Phillipe’s is **no-host,** Museum and show tickets, snacks, souvenirs and transportation are all included in the $79 ticket price. Itinerary may change without notice. This tour happens rain or shine. Wear comfortable walking shoes and PLEASE BE ON TIME!
Watch video of a past tour: